Ich habe keinen Bock.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Prague!




I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update for a while- I canot even begin to describe how busy I have been. So on October 25th we left for Prague. Prague was so BEAUTIFUl. It wasn't bombed during the war so there weren't a lot of repeairs that had to be performed.
Prague had some great food- I think I ate 10,000 calories/day there. There was also this little crepe place we found that sold crepes for $1 in about 20 different flavors. It was by the metro stop we took to get anywhere, and I ate a total of 8 (24'') crepes in the few days we were there. The lady who ran the stand started to recognize us and laughed when she saw us. Prague also had some really good music. One night we went to a concert as a group and we were the only audience members. There was a violinist that was one of the best i have ever heard (about as good as Joshua Bell, for a comparison). I also went to a concert the next night, and it was held in the National Museum. The National Museum was where the beginning party scene in the first Mission Impossible was filmed, and we sat on the steps in that entry way for the actual concert.



While we were there we stayed in prison every night. Well, it was a hostel that used to be a prison, at least. We were underground and our bedroom doors were huge steel jail doors that they had painted bright colors (everything was painted in bright colors) in an attempt to make the place look freindlier, i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home